Frequently Asked Questions
* What should the customer know about your pricing?
We would love to hear your design ideas and let us help you to design and meet your budget.
* What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
First Consultation – We would love to hear your story and help you design your dream wedding.
Proposal – We will schedule a call or zoom meeting to discuss the design proposal.
Agreement – After signing the agreement and making the deposit, we are secured your wedding/event date.
Meeting – We will discuss and confirm the details of any changes/updates a month before the wedding
* What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Sarah pursue a career as a florist and studied at New York Flower School, one of the most celebrated Floral Design Schools in the world.
* How did you get started doing this type of work?
Sarah is passionate about the presence of nature. Floral design is such a passion to be near to this planet. With her talents of creativity, color coordination skills bring all the beautiful floral designs.
* What types of customers have you worked with?
Sweet Blooming, Located In Greenwich, CT, Specializes In Custom Design Flowers And Artistic Décor For Weddings And Special Events In Tri-State Area.
* What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
If customers have strict budget, please simply sent the inspiration photos and get the price quote directly.